Buy from vertically oriented Close-coupled & Split-coupled Vertical in-line Commercial Pumps (LVI & LVS series) that is designed by using advanced production technologies to provide high dimensional accuracy to the components to ensure high dynamic balancing for the noiseless and vibration-free operation that ultimately reduces the risk of pump breakdown. It is tested under various test parameters that result in the high reliability and working efficiency of the offered Close-coupled & Split-coupled Vertical in-line Commercial Pumps (LVI & LVS series).
Variety & Range :
The offered liquid pump is capable to lift the fluids up to the head of 130 meters while maintaining a flow rate of 1200 cubic meters per hour. The motor installed within this unit has a power rating of 160 kilowatts and is capable to achieve a speed of between 960 to 2900 rounds per minute.
- Top-grade cats iron is used for the fabrication of this liquid pump that imparts high robustness to bear extreme working conditions such as high pressure and temperature that ultimately result in longer service life.
- It is provided with circular flanged ends to make tight and leakproof connections,
- The offered pump is provided with IP55 protection to prevent damages due to dust, solid objects, and pressurized water jets,
- The electrical circuitry of this unit is enclosed in a sealed casing to prevent short circuits.
- Water supply
- Fire protection systems.
- Cooling & heating systems
- Industrial applications
- Pressure boosting systems.
Near Kalyan Mills, Naroda Road,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India