End-suction Centrifugal Close Coupled Industrial Pumps (Lbi Series) is a special type of high-pressure liquid pumping unit with axial suction and discharge at an angle of 90 degrees. The impeller casing of this unit has a dual volute design that helps to reduce the uneven forces produced during operation to prevent damages to the motor shaft, impeller, and bearing assembly. End-suction Centrifugal Close Coupled Industrial Pumps (Lbi Series) designed by us can be used in medium to high-pressure systems.
Variety & Range :
This heavy-duty industrial-grade pump is designed to lift the liquid up to the head of 100 meters while maintaining a flow range of 156 cubic meters per hour. It has a standard power rating of 2.2 to 3.7 kilowatts and requires a standard alternating voltage of 220 to 240 volts for efficient and controlled functioning.
- Dynamically balanced impellers and shafts which results in vibration-free and noiseless operation,
- Capability to withstand a high temperature of up to 90 degrees Celsius,
- Easy repairing and cleaning,
- Excellent IP55 protection to prevent damages due to chemical, moisture, dust, and dirt attacks,
- High corrosion resistance.
- Transportation of non-corrosive and non-explosive liquids,
- Irrigation and domestic water supply,
- Pressure boosting,
- Air conditioning,
- Garden sprinkler system, and many others.
Near Kalyan Mills, Naroda Road,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India