High-pressure Vertical Multistage Inline Pumps (Lcrh And Lcrnh Series) is a highly durable and sturdy liquid pumping unit that is commonly used for the transportation of low viscosity and non-explosive liquids free from solid particles and fibers. This pumping unit is provided with flanged ends to connect it with pipelines with high rigidity by using mechanical fasteners. The offered High-pressure Vertical Multistage Inline Pumps (Lcrh And Lcrnh Series) require a standard alternating voltage of 220 to 240 volts for efficient and smooth functioning.
Variety & Range :
This vertically oriented LCRH series pump is designed to maintain a continuous flow range in between 0.8 to 180 cubic meters per hour that can be easily delivered up to the head of 500 meters. It is capable to run efficiently within the rated power of 0.37 to 75 kilowatt to achieve a speed of 2900 rounds per minute.
- Low power consumption,
- Capable to handle corrosive as well as non-corrosive liquids,
- High durability due to sealed stainless steel casing that makes it capable to bear extreme working conditions,
- The rotating parts of this unit can be easily removed for repairing and cleaning.
It can be used in a wide range of applications that are listed below:
- Boiler feeding,
- Cooling water circulation,
- Distillation systems,
- Reverse osmosis plants,
- Water treatment, and many more
Near Kalyan Mills, Naroda Road,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India