Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps (Mh Series) is a premium-class electrically powered machine that is in high demand due to its high efficiency and flexible flow range. This multi-impeller pump is capable to elevate the pressure of low to high viscous fluids. The motor installed within this machine requires a standard alternating voltage of 220 to 240 volts with a frequency of 50 to 60 Hertz. This high-performance Mh series multistage pump is provided with threaded connections to make tight and leakproof connections.
Variety & Range
- Flow range: 0.5 - 28 m³/h
- Head range: up to 77 meters
- Rating: 0.37 kW to 7.50 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- The segmented case of this unit is fixed with modular interstage parts that are fixed in bearing to ensure less wearing and vibration,
- Highly durable and robust structural design that makes it capable to bear axial as well as radial loads,
- Excellent capability to bear harsh working conditions with temperatures up to 90 degrees Celsius.
- The parts of this unit are provided with a smooth 30 microns thick cathode electrode deposition coat that adds extra life by preventing damages due to rust and corrosion.
The offered pump is equipped with a series of multiple impellers that makes it suitable for a wide range of medium to high-pressure applications such as air-conditioning systems, pressurized water supply, irrigation, sewage waste control, and high-pressure cleaning.
Near Kalyan Mills, Naroda Road,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India