Vertical Multi-stage Centrifugal Pumps (Lhr Series) is a high-pressure water pumping unit that can be used in commercial as well as industrial applications to deliver a large volume of low to high viscous liquids at extreme pressures. It is provided with a flanged end to easily fix it with the help of mechanical fasteners to make tight connections. LHR series Vertical Multi-stage Centrifugal Pumps availed by us is fabricated by using stainless steel and cast iron that imparts high strength and rigidity to bear extreme loads and vibrations.
Variety & Range :
- Flow range: 0.5 to 4 mÂ³/h
- Head range: up to 197 metres
- Rating: 1 phase - 0.75 to 2.20 kW & 3 phase -â 0.75 to 2.20 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- High tensile and compressive strength to bear extreme pressure and temperature,
- Low service maintenance,
- Leakproof design,
- Excellent corrosion resistance that makes it suitable for corrosive as well as non-corrosive liquids.
- The offered vertically oriented pump can be used in various low to high-pressure systems such as:
- Leakage testing,
- Pressure boosting,
- Reverse osmosis,
- Floor cleaning,
- Garden sprinkler system.
Near Kalyan Mills, Naroda Road,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India